Today is my last day at SMK Putra. Due to overwhelming requirements for me to fill a position at Perlis State Education Department, I received a transfer order to serve at SPI, JPN Perlis starting 01 April 2015. My brief 14 months at this school has been a blessing to me.
As Mrs Zalina SISC mentioned about hearts, I tried so hard to touch your individual hearts. I do not know whether I acheived that or not but rest assured that each and everyone of you has touched mine.
2. To my dearest colleagues at PI Panel, heartiest thanks for all guidence and chances given to me. I am sure that the panel under the fine leadership of Ustaz Nasir will continue its strive towards excellence.
3. To PIBG (Parent Teacher Association). We have acheived so much to ease everybody and yet tonnes more need to be done.
Annual contribution from teachers of RM20. Please do your duty and contribute accordingly. Please note that that contribution justifies requests for funds from teachers.
More and lots more we could acheive.
4. To BKGK. We make your ideas come true. You uttered Krabi and we made that happen. You suggested Mount Jerai and we reached its peak. You wanted BBQ during our Sports Day and that was fulfilled with zero complaint.
Dearest friends, we don't want you to follow us. WE want to follow YOU.
I pray to Allah the Almighty that the excellence shown by this committee will continue to bloom and prosper with continuous support from everybody.
Thank you for the trust and confidence. It has been a privilage and an honour.
5. To my sons and daughters of 4 Sastera 2. Fret not. You have acheived so much. Many without hesitation gave praise to your commitment and preparedness to learn. You deserve all the praise in this world. Your class now is one of the preffered class for extra tuition. We welcome all who wish to use the class because guests always bring with them loads of blessings and bounties.
6. To my sons and daughters of 4Sastera2, 3M, 2A, 2D and 2E. Please forgive me. Fate has brought us togather and fate itself brings us to this very day. Many of you assumed that I deliberately do not want to teach you anymore. Some said that I got tired with you. Some even accused me of hate which led me to leave. Those are all FALSE and UNTRUE. I love each and every one of you for you brought me joy and taught me the real meaning of being a teacher. We have endured so many challenges with grace and finess. Nothing can stop us. Let us cherish the fine moments and lest me forget.
7. To everybody. Allah SWT puts us where we are for a purpose. Everything was planned by the Almighty. Please note that no matter where we are, we should always do our best to be the best. Be the best at everything.
'Fastabiqul Khairat' (compete to spread kindness). Ignore sceptics and critics when you want to do good deed. When you want to be good and do good, there will always be moments and people that tempts you to do the opposit. Why would we compete to do foul deeds when spreading kindness is so easy.
8. Dearest friends, no matter where I was fated to be, I strive to be the best. If you throw me into the sea, I will become an island. If you leave me in the desert, I will become an oasis. If you cast me to the sky, I will become a star. A star that shines light to everybody and everything.
What about you? If I throw you into the sea, what would you become? A plankton? A fish perhaps? Or an island like me?
NO and again I say NO.
WHEN I throw you into the sea, I want to see 930 CONTINENTS.
WHEN I leave you in the desert, you will become 930 LAKES.
And WHEN I cast you to the sky, 930 of you will become INDIVIDUAL GALAXIES. You will not only shine those around you with light, but you will be able to sustain your own eco-system.
9. Ladies and gentlemen, With those words, I beg forgiveness should there be any ill-judgement from me or I misstreated anybody. Some maybe intentional but I am sure that most of the mistakes are unintended to be so.
Wa billahi taufiq wal hidayah.
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabatlrakatuh!
AHMAD SABRI BIN MOHAMAD